Join Our Email List and be the First to Hear about Breaking News and Exciting Offers https://nomadcapitalist.com/email Secure Your Spot at the Best Offshore Conference - Nomad Capitalist Live 2022 - September 21-24 in the most vibrant city in the world, Mexico City: https://nomadcapitalist.com/live/
Find The Best Business Idea and Start a Business Overseas https://nomadcapitalist.com/entrepreneurs/three-ways-to-find-best-business-idea-start-a-business-overseas/
For many people, capital gains tax is equally, if not more important than saving on income taxes. Here at Nomad Capitalist, we talk about and help people to move their business offshore to dramatically reduce their taxes, in some cases even to zero. For many people, over a period of time, that can add up to millions of dollars in savings that they can reinvest into the business to grow it even faster or put it into their pocket to make investments, retire earlier, or whatever their priorities might be. Almost 90% of the clients who come to us for help are interested in how they can save money on their income tax. The other 10% are more concerned with what will happen when they go to sell their business five or ten years from now and how to avoid capital gains tax.
In this video, Andrew explains how to reduce capital gains tax.
Andrew Henderson and the Nomad Capitalist team are the world's most sought-after experts on legal offshore tax strategies, investment immigration, and global citizenship. We work exclusively with seven- and eight-figure entrepreneurs and investors who want to "go where they're treated best".
Work with Andrew: https://nomadcapitalist.com/apply/
Andrew has started offshore companies, opened dozens of offshore bank accounts, obtained multiple second passports, and purchased real estate on four continents. He has spent the last 12 years studying and personally implementing the Nomad Capitalist lifestyle.
Our growing team of researchers, strategies, and implementers add to our ever-growing knowledge base of the best options available. In addition, we've spent years studying the behavior of hundreds of clients in order to help people get the results they want faster and with less effort.
About Andrew: https://nomadcapitalist.com/about/ Our Website: http://www.nomadcapitalist.com Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nomadcapitalist Buy Andrew's Book: https://nomadcapitalist.com/book/
DISCLAIMER: The information in this video should not be considered tax, financial, investment, or any kind of professional advice. Only a professional diagnosis of your specific situation can determine which strategies are appropriate for your needs. Nomad Capitalist can and does not provide advice unless/until engaged by you.